Many occasions It is found that combined with taking care and worrying all about the individual patient, paying huge hospital bills, keeping their stress level in a minimum, the individual’s family members also need to worry about the transport of patient i.e. ambulance. But to a frequent person, it would seem that ambulance comes under the medical system and it is easily available when needed, but this simple fact is not anywhere near the reality. In fact, minutes to hours are wasted to have yourself a confirmed ambulance at doorstep forget confirming an ambulance in the first place. But fear no longer, as Ambulnz Inc. Has developed a software which will simply take away your entire patient logistics problems off. Before we get into all the technicalities of applications, let’s have a quick look at Ambulnz Inc problems faced by patient and hospitals logistics regarding an ambulance.
• Study shows that nurses or patient’s relatives spend an average 20 to 60 minutes calls for confirming an ambulance. The satisfactory outcomes or feedback are not given by one single ambulance firm, so they have to take to many organizations further wasting their precious time and endangering patient’s health.
• After the first problem was solved by affirming an ambulance it’s not possible to create them maintain the time frame provided. It affects the time period spent with the patient on hospital bed leading to an increase of bills and wasteful management of time.
• On occasion the crane does not show up at each of making the circumstance, even more, worse than before.
• An additional prevalent phenomenon is”Dry run”. It means the introduction of the ambulance at doorstep but instead of transport due to inadequate communication. On average a service provider comprises 5 to 6 dry runs on a daily basis.
AmbulnzInc. Professionals attentively studied all the above-mentioned difficulties plus the many onsite situations and factors giving rise to such problems. They created a concept and implemented it in the shape of software called Ambulnz CAD i.e. computed aided dispatch.
What is CAD? How can it function?
Cad is really a Computer-based pc software program that gives information regarding real-time transport of the individual. Ambulnz applications’s predictive and navigation algorithm offers an accurate time of arrival of their patient which helps healthcare units to precisely plan their lineup of activity and saves time which could have been wasted after the arrival of patients at the hospital. Let’s see just how Ambulnz Inc.. Has altered the patient’s field.
• This software has brought transparency to the medical field which was lost over time due to repetitive traditional procedures.
• Ambulnz helps compensate EMTs i.e. emergency health professionals conserving their time and efforts resulting in more patients getting the help of EMTs
• Since Ambulnz uses geo location to keep track of ambulances. It can dispatch the nearest available ambulance into the essential location that would otherwise be impossible using conventional procedures.
When You can Observe how Ambulnz Inc.. Is working to bring healthcare facilities to everybody. It is also trying to grow the basic pay of EMTs so that their living requirements may also get better. This is the beginning, we hope that with Ambulnz oneday all you’re worrying only about the affected individual and nothing else.